Remodel the look of your face with the right makeup!
You know that with a brush and a powder bronzer you can correct the shape of your face to accentuate the corners, create shadows, in short, to remodel the look of? Today you will learn makeup secrets for perfect contouring!
1. The first thing to know about contouring is: whatever you want to view the illuminating and what you want to hide the shade.
2. The second is that the contouring always made with a darker shade bronzer or blush on the ash color which gives a depth to the face without "stain" and a highlighter, either matt or glossy.
3. If you have a round face must create angles cheeks placing the bronzer vertically making it appear uniform, and if you have weak, narrow face, you can create cheekbones blush spreading round cheeks and adding highlighter just above the cheekbones.
4. For a more spectacular effects that will make your face look more stretched as if you've done lifting apply a little bronzer on the temples of the brow bone to the outside and along the forehead, near the hairline.
5. If you want your nose to look thinner, apply the bronzer along both sides of the switch off a bit with your hand to integrate the product into the skin and insert the end minimum highlighter along the nose.
6. Finally, to find the points you need to illuminate the face to do this: in a dark room, in total darkness, light a candle and pinch it on your face. The points "grabs" and have more light is the center of the forehead, the bridge of the nose, cheekbones and chin and should be those