Almond oil is one of the main components of natural beauty recipes. This miraculous oil except its cooking use, thanks to the vitamins and nutrients it contains, is particularly beneficial for the hair and skin.
See 4 incredible, beauty uses and start using it, it is a great and inexpensive solution.
Robin Black is one of the most famous makeup artist in Los Angeles,she has her own beauty blog (http://www.beautyisboring.com) and gives some practical advice for the perfect makeup.
In a recent interview at http://yahoo.com she revealed what is her opinion about the seven things you should always be careful when you are applying your makeup.
Take a look:
1. The most basic in every makeup application is the proper care of your skin.
2. Change lipstick depending on your mood. Robin Black carries always with her a bright red-orange, a matte bright pink and a nude Brigitte Bardot style
3. The best way to wear a nude lipstick is to skip the lip pencil and to apply the paint directly on your lips. Swipe your finger in the corner of the lips and their contour (always gently) to remove a lot of shine.
4. Once you are done with your makeup, do a little back and look in again in the mirror. See what corrections are needed?- more blush, less shine? - Because this is the image that will see the others.
5. If your skin is oily or mixed, put in your beauty ritual of a lotion matte appearance.
6. When your bright lipstick has faded, eg after a kiss or after dinner, do not be put under pressure to refresh the color. You can pass over a lip balm that will give as much color left, a soft, natural glowing effect.
7. Always comb your eyebrows upwards and out! This simple motion makes your eyes look more open.